I'm a lurker. I read lots of blogs and rarely leave comments. I don't think it's necessary to leave comments whenever I stop by a site, only if I find something funny or interesting. I get sooooo ANNOYED when I go to sites and people are complaining that people are reading without commenting. Who cares if people leave comments or not?! I really dont' see what the big deal is! I know a lot of people read my blog and there are only 4 people who comment (for the most part). That is fine with me. I don't expect strangers to comment on my site, especially when I rarely comment on others myself. My problem is with people who know me and do not comment!!
According to my site meter, there is someone in IL, near the city I used to live, searching for me specifically by first and last name! I have been careful not to use my last name here. I slipped once over the summer, and eventually erased it, but for some reason my last name will still bring you here if you search for it. So my point is, obviously someone I know, most likely went to high school with, is reading my blog and not leaving comments. I am pretty sure I know who this person is (Isaac Day) especially since he/she is reading my blog at crazy times like 2am when most of the world is asleep. If you know me well enough to search for me by my last name, you know me well enough to comment...or at least say hi!
8 years ago

1 comment:
You tell 'em Bets. But I bet you $10 they still won't comment. That really is kind of creepy.
Post a Comment