I love this little dog. Even though I complain about her all the time, she is still the most lovable dog in the entire world! Recently, I taught her the word kiss. So if I want a kiss, all I need to say is, "Give mommy a kiss" and she will lick my face. Today I laughed so hard...I wanted a kiss but she was totally ignoring me and turning her head away. I kept asking her for one and finally she got so fed up she just barely stuck her tongue out and gave me the tiniest little kiss before running away. So precious :)In other news that does not involve my dog, Alicia and I started our level 2 belly dance class and I am completely in over my head!!! We took level 1 twice because we weren't totally confident with our belly dancing skills, and our teacher had recommended that everyone retake the class to work on perfecting our skills. Amazingly, we were the only ones who actually retook the class, everyone else moved on! So now come level 2 time, all of the level 2 people from last session are retaking the class and Alicia and I are the only new people joining. So essentially level 2 has become a level 3 class and Alicia and I are way behind! We have to stay after class for the next couple of Wednesdays to learn a dance that the whole class already learned last session, on top of learning the new dance during class, AND we have to be ready to perform these dances by September 25th! I am totally freaking out! I am still not confident in my belly dancing ability and now I'm expected to learn and perfect 2 dances in a little over a month! Grrr. I hate feeling like the idiot of the group so the pressure will definitely force me to practice a lot more. Keep your fingers crossed I survive level 2 and don't make a fool of myself!!

No comments:
Post a Comment